From Tyranny Wiki
Patch 1.1.X are all patches beginning with 1.1.
- Main article: Patch 1.1
1.1.1 was released on 2017-06-27 as a hotfix patch.
- Added a DLC icon to the Main Menu.
Tales from the Tiers
- Frozen Sentinel and Sunder's Seal now display correct tool-tips.
- Added some missing text to the 'Invigorated' Boon.
- Added some missing sound effect to one of the World Map Events.
- Updated the VFX in some World Map Events.
- Arcane Infused Boon no longer stacks every few seconds.
- Updated name of new item to Zash's Draught. Previously called 'Swig of Insight'.
- The party Banner on the world map will no longer reset its location when leaving a World Map Event.
- Added an icon to the Title Screen to indicate whether or not the DLC is active.
- Removed invalid spell sigil from New Game+ Vendor (Phaedrus).
- Added many unique items to New Game+ Vendor (Phaedrus).
- Spell sigils now carry over to New Game+ regardless of Language.
- Character no longer lose certain talents when starting a New Game+.
- Skill checks in dialogs now award proper amount of experience.
- Massive Blow II now reads and functions correctly.
- Companions no longer re-learn talents they lost during Retraining.
- Tool-tips no longer disappear during gameplay.
- Text will fit within UI buttons in more edge cases for various languages and Font Scaling combinations.
- Fixed a rare issue where some spells would not display the correct information in their tool-tip.
- Fixed a rare issue where sometime the party could become trapped in an 'ambush' scene.
- Leaving an Ambush scene will no longer trigger the same ambush a second time.
- Fixed a rare issue where sometime the party could become trapped at the mountain spire.
- Forum: Patch Notes - 1.1.1.0059, 2017-06-27